Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

We're okay, iPhone...

Like my fellow Millennials (bleh, that name), I'm quasi-apathetic when it comes to my privacy - I tried deleting my Facebook account once but brought it back to life within a few months.  But I got kind of horked off when I was making a list of movies I want to watch later in the "Notes" app.  I added 22 Jump Street because, whatever, take your foreign cinema and start a restaurant named after it.  When I closed out, I saw that the app had highlighted and underlined 22 Jump Street.  Are you kidding me?  You're going to turn a note I made into an ad for a movie?  Are you actually somehow giving Fandango access to my Notes app?

I clicked the link out of rage and just like I thought, my iphone opened up the app for...

maps.

It thought I was typing in an address and might need to find it.

Awww.

I can't stay mad at you, C3PO, when you do cute stuff like that.



1 comment:

  1. That is actually quite adorable! I had no idea Siri knew those songs! :)

    p.s. I need to catch up on your blog. You're on fire these days!

    ReplyDelete